I’m really excited to show you this man’s ‘road warrior’ tiny house that he built for only $9,174 because it reminds us of the real reasons to consider going tiny, which is to live life to the fullest.
His name is Josh, also known as, Artisan Josh (also @artisan_josh on Instagram), and he’s been living and traveling with his tiny house all year! His story also reminds us how we don’t need to spend so much money to build and live our dreams. I’m able to share this with you thanks to Jenna of Tiny House Giant Journey. Thanks, and enjoy!
Don’t miss other interesting and inspiring stories and tiny home tours like this – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Inspiring Man Living Big in a $9,174 Tiny House!
66-square-feet of FREEDOM on wheels…
Yup! Josh has been traveling with his tiny house in tow since January 2017… Can you believe it?
Here’s a look at his awesome tiny house when you step inside. Nicer than you might have thought, right?
These shots really don’t do full justice either, you should really watch the full video tour (and interview) in the video below…
But yeah! He has a wall-mounted TV and as you can see makes use of just about every inch of his tiny house.
All of it is very personalized, too, which makes it all the more special and unique.
Outdoor shower so he doesn’t have to worry about having to build or tow around the extra space and weight required to have your own shower built-in. A pretty smart idea I think if you are traveling like he is.
So that’s Josh’s tiny house. And it cost him less than $10k to design/build it. Incredible right?
Video: Man Builds Traveling $9,174 Tiny Home!
- 5’5″ Wide and 11’11” Long
- Cost $9,174 to build
- 66 square feet
- Josh has been traveling with it since January 2017!
- He’s having the time of his life!
- Tiny House Giant Journey (YouTube)
- Tiny House Giant Journey (Blog)
- Tiny House Giant Journey (Patreon)
- Artisan Josh (Website)
Our big thanks to Jenna of Tiny House Giant Journey for sharing!
How can you be more like Josh?
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- 4-Story Off-Grid Tree House on 10 Acres in Sagle, Idaho - September 14, 2020
- Our Podcast Interview with Tim Mastic (He Moved Into A New Tiny House Community in Florida) - August 17, 2020
- 20-ft. Tumbleweed Cypress Tiny House - August 11, 2020