After writing a check for $65,000, Eric and Lindsay got the dreaded call: The builder for their tiny house was going out of business, leaving them with a very pricey, partially-done custom THOW they needed to pick up and finish on their own.
Determined to make the best of it, the couple completed the home themselves and the result is a stunning 33-foot gooseneck THOW with a steam room shower, and tons of other awesome amenities including an office space and “crawl-in” closet.
Believe it or not, they take this home on the road with them while travelling! Lindsay had owned a skoolie previously that was constantly needing repairs, and she wanted a tiny house that wasn’t tied to her vehicle. Watch the full interview with Tiny Home Tours below!
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Their 33 Ft. Tiny House For Full-Time Travel
An undermount sink and propane range.
The very-happy couple!
VIDEO: Gorgeous Gooseneck Tiny House
- 9×28 Freedom THOW by Incredible Tiny Homes
- Jon & Christina’s SIP-Built DIY THOW in Florida
- The Almont 2.0: No-Loft THOW by Homestead Tiny House Co.
Our big thanks to Allison for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Special Ed Teacher’s 43-ft. Tiny House in Austin - November 30, 2021
- The Bibia Bus: DIY Short Bus Conversion w/ Shower - November 30, 2021
- This 1249-sq.-ft. Courtyard House Has Tiny House Design Features - November 29, 2021