This is Brad’s tutorial on how to build your own tiny cabin on a foundation.
This gives you a good idea on the basic construction of a house and what it takes to get it done.
To explore more amazing tiny house resources like this, join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter!
How to Build Your Own Tiny Cabin
Setting up your foundation correctly is crucial
Having a plan for your framing, windows, foundation, etc. is also necessary for most builders. Of course, there are exceptions out there. Master builders who can build with no plans!
Framing the tiny cabin with teamwork 🙂
Getting ready for roofing the tiny cabin…
VIDEO: How to Design/Build Your Own Tiny Cabin
The Finished Tiny Cabin…
Video: Tiny Cabin in the Woods (Cabin Project)
Please learn more using the resources below. Thank you!
More Helpful Resources on How to Build Your Own Tiny House
- Couple Shows You How to Build Tiny House on Wheels – Step-by-Step from Start-to-Finish!
- How to Build Triple Bunk Beds in a Tiny House
- How to Build a $700 Micro Camper
- How to Build a Tiny House: The Robins Nest by Brevard Tiny House Co.
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Rolling with Ophelia: Couple’s Debt-Free Bus Life - January 25, 2022
- Nomad Settles Down to Tiny House Village in Austin - January 22, 2022
- Traditional ‘Trullo’ Home in Italy With Stone-Coned Roof! - January 22, 2022