So hopefully if you’re here you’ve already downloaded SketchUp and you’re ready to follow along. If not, you can do so right now. Then come back here to watch the video so you can watch, learn, pause and rewind when you have to, and most importantly do.
It’s important when you watch instructional videos like this to take the time to pause the video for a few minutes so you can practice and play around with the tasks you just learned. Otherwise, you’ll completely forget!
So don’t expect to go through the entire video all at once. For best results, bookmark this page. Take your time with each lesson inside. Mark off where you left off and come back to it later in between practice.
Designing Tiny Houses in SketchUp Lessons 1-5 (FREE)
I encourage you to enjoy, follow along and learn using the full 1-hour long video lesson with LaMar for FREE below:
Lesson 1 (Basics)
Lesson 2 (Interior Design)
Lesson 3 (Framing)
Lesson 4 (Foundations)
Lesson 5 (8×20 Tiny House on Wheels)
Sources, Resources, Links and More
- LaMar’s design contest (you can win up to $500)
- Our tiny house design 101 free resource page
- LaMar’s YouTube channel
- LaMar’s Simple Solar Homesteading site
If you enjoyed this tutorial on how to design tiny houses in SketchUp you’ll absolutely LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Couple’s Expanding Tiny House on Wheels Almost Doubles in Space with Slide Outs! - August 13, 2018
- Diesel Sprinter Conversion with High Roof and Rhino Liner Paint Job - August 13, 2018
- Amazing 28.5ft Custom Tiny Home with ‘Shark Fin’ Stabilizer - August 13, 2018