Since you’re here now I assume it’s because you want to learn about tiny house design.
If you’ve ever dreamed of designing your own micro, tiny, or small home… you’re at the right place!
And I encourage you to bookmark this page right now and remember to come back to it again and again because I’m always updating and adding to it so that it always remains a valuable resource for people like you and me who want to create the perfect ‘tailor-made’ home for ourselves.
If you’re just somebody who wants to play around with designing tiny homes for yourself and others (or just for fun) this is a great place to start if you’re a beginner. Sounds fun, doesn’t it? Let’s start!
Tiny House Design 101
How to Create your own Design from Scratch
- How to Draw a Tiny House Floor Plan
- How to Design a Tiny House in 3D
- How to Design & Build Your Own Scale Model Tiny Home
- How to Design Tiny Houses in SketchUp
Designing for Efficiency & Lighting
- How to Create a Passive Solar Design for Your Micro Home
- Natural Lighting (daylighting) Design for Tiny Houses
- Artificial Lighting Design for Tiny Houses
- Too Hot in Sleeping Lofts During Summer?
- Designing For Really Cold Climates
Interior Design Tips
- 6 Ways You Can Do Framing for Tiny Homes
- How to Build a House Strong Enough to Tow
- Introduction to SIP (Structured Insulated Panels) Construction
- How to Build a Mortgage-free Tiny House on a Recycled Trailer
- Q&A: How Much Does it Cost to Build Tiny?
If tiny house design is not right for you, have you tried checking out some of the available plans and designs that are already out there?
Bookmark and stay tuned because more is being added to this page right now to help you design the perfect micro to small house for you. More coming soon. If you have any suggestions/ideas just send them to me and I’ll get right on it!
If you’re new here and enjoyed these resources you’ll absolutely love our free daily tiny housing newsletter with even more!