This Artisan built his tiny house from a salvaged trailer – with no plans!
The home started as an old travel trailer and today it features beautiful hand-forged hinges, a monkey-bar ladder to get down from the loft bedroom, and a gravity-fed water system for washing dishes. He never had a floor plan in mind and created the home as he built. Watch the full video below! Enjoy!
Don’t miss other awesome tiny homes and other interesting structures – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter!
Artisan Builds His Tiny House from Salvaged Trailer – with No Plans!
Video: Artisan Crafts Beautiful Tiny House from Salvaged Trailer
- Hand-forged hinges/metal work
- Slat-style loft for ventilation
- Ladder and monkey-bar system to climb to loft
- Loft “push-out” window for airflow
- Gravity-fed water system for sink
- Metal roof
- Made from salvaged travel trailer
Our big thanks to FLORB / Dylan Magaster for sharing!🙏
You can share this tiny house with your friends and family for free using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks.
If you enjoyed this Artisan’s Tiny House from a Salvaged Trailer you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more! Thank you!
More Like This: Explore our Tiny Houses Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
- “Artisan Crafts Beautiful Tiny House from Salvaged Trailer.” Accessed December 27, 2016. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTQr_S1or2A.
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Walkthrough of Sunny Yellow Tiny Heirloom Dream Home - April 12, 2021
- THREE Cambria Models by Handcrafted Movement FOR SALE - April 11, 2021
- Cedar Brook Cabin in Maine at Wildwood Collective - April 10, 2021