After quarantines and lockdowns became a normal part of life, Teja was looking for a place of his own instead of living with roommates — but when the average cost of a home in San Jose where he lives was over $1 million, there was just no way he could get into the housing market.
That’s when San Jose agreed to allow ADUs in the city, and Teja worked as a trailblazer to get his professionally-built tiny house on wheels approved on his parent’s property. He’s now using that experience to help others get legal tiny homes situated in the city. What do you think of his awesome tiny?
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
His Legal Accessory Dwelling Unit Tiny House in Parents’ San Jose Backyard
His home has sleek, modern finishes.
He’s quite proud of the plant he managed to keep alive.
VIDEO: His tiny house costs 1/10th of normal homes in Silicon Valley
- Follow him on Instagram
- His Website
- His Tiny House Builder
- Subscribe to Tiny House Giant Journey on YouTube
- 28-ft. Gable Style Tiny House With Dormers By Forever Tiny Homes
- Stiletto Model Tiny House by Forever Tiny Homes
- Studio Style Tiny House by Forever Tiny Homes
Our big thanks to Jenna for sharing!🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- 2012 Chevrolet Express Short Bus Conversion For Sale - December 5, 2022
- Modern and Minimal Lofted Cascade Max - December 5, 2022
- Luxury Ocean Studios for Dillon Beach Resort - December 4, 2022