Courtney had left her job in the fashion world looking for something different — so she headed to Southeast Asia where she started backpacking. But then 2020 happened, forcing her to move back home.
It was there she had to decide what to do, and vanlife seemed like a great choice. Soon she came across her 1999 Ford E150 and began her build-out. Unlike many of the vans we see, Courtney kept it simple! She didn’t fuss over electrical or solar or bathrooms or fancy paneling. That and she used 90% repurposed materials to keep the entire build sustainable.
I love her fuss-free design. You can see it all in the video tour from Tiny Home Tours below!
Don’t miss other amazing tiny houses like this, join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Courtney’s 1999 Ford E150 Solo Van Life
Her van came with an awesome awning.
She is loving her life on the road!
VIDEO: Solo Female Van Life – DIY Tiny House
- Solo Female Travelling New Zealand in Her Truck Home
- Sophie Climbed Everest & Now Travels Solo in Her Van
- Solo Female and Her Adventure Cat: Sprinter Van Life
Our big thanks to Allison for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Vashon Island Glamping Treehouse with Ocean Views - July 31, 2021
- IKEA-Style Van Kits You Can Build Yourself! - July 31, 2021
- Penelope The Van: Pandemic Lets Maddie Pursue Her Dream - July 31, 2021