Deb and Pete wanted to get rid of their mortgage and move closer to Pete’s parents while his mother was fighting cancer. After losing her battle, Deb and Pete have been able to be right next door to Pete’s dad and support him through the difficult aftermath — all while living debt-free now that they’ve sold their traditional home.
The tiny house they have now is gorgeous, and the coolest feature has to be the large deck that pretty much doubles their living space in nice weather. Inside the French doors you’ll find their living space with a big L-shaped couch, and then storage stairs that take you into the loft bedrooms. Their daughter has her own bedroom in the very back, with an itty-bitty door to give her a quiet, private spot.
And just wait until you see the kitchen! It’s bigger than many kitchens in “normal” homes. You can enjoy the full tour with Bryce Langston below.
Don’t miss other quality tiny homes like this for sale, join our FREE Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter for more!
The Covered Porch Doubles Their Living Space!
They have a special spot for their daughter’s artwork.
Look at the size of this kitchen! Amazing.
A mini-split helps heat and cool the home.
Mom & Dad’s loft with a wardrobe/closet area.
The adorable kid’s room!
Bathroom with a flushing toilet.
The happy family!
VIDEO: This Family Downsized Their Home to Upsize Their Life
- This Family Downsized Their Home to Upsize Their Life
- Subscribe to Living Big in a Tiny House on YouTube
- Pierre and Lea’s Family Tiny House in the Swiss Alps
- Family Tiny House with Impressive Bathroom, Main Floor Bedroom, And More
- The Inniss Family Tiny Home: Air Force Family’s Van Life And Tiny House Project
Our big thanks to Living Big in a Tiny House for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Navajo Family Shares Ancestral Earthen Homes on Airbnb - August 2, 2021
- Asha’s Quaint Cottage Van in Australia - August 1, 2021
- Airbnb Village w/ Treehouse Yurt, Alpacas, Woodstock & More - August 1, 2021