Meet the Moulin de Liar, a little stone cottage that was once a working mill, built next to a babbling brook. In 2016, it was entirely renovated to make it a modern spot that still has old-world charm.
The bottom floor houses the kitchen, dining area, living room and bathroom, while up a spiral staircase you’ll find a sleeping loft with a double bed.
The views and surround area are absolutely stunning, making this a great vacation spot. I could live here! Book your stay on Airbnb.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Little Stone Cottage by a Babbling Brook, France
The main floor has the kitchen, dining and living space.
There’s a curved staircase to the loft bedroom.
The modern kitchen fits along one wall.
Outside on the terrace is some outdoor dining.
Here’s the loft bedroom.
Some space to put away clothes.
Here’s the bathroom with gorgeous views.
A view of the back of the cottage.
Here’s the brook!
- Renovated old water mill
- Altitude of 850m and accommodates 1 to 2 people on 25m2
- Kitchen, living, bathroom on ground floor
- Bedroom upstairs w/ fleece blanket and duvet
- 2 meter tall ceiling upstairs (about 6 feet)
- Terrace with table and two chairs
- Gorgeous views
- Stone Pepper Mill Cottage in France
- Stone House Studio at June Farms in New York
- Romantic Stone Cottage Getaway in New Zealand (with Sauna!)
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Family Builds Beautiful Bus Tiny Home For Under-$11K - August 3, 2021
- The Hermitage: Log Cabin Park Model In the Woods - August 3, 2021
- Navajo Family Shares Ancestral Earthen Homes on Airbnb - August 2, 2021