The 34′ Casa Mia shines with its two-bedroom loft that allows for full walking headroom, making it much more like a second floor. You climb the staircase from the kitchen and first enter the smaller bedroom, which has a full wall of separation from the following room that can fit a king bed.
Another great feature is the mudroom hallway, which offers a spot to kick off your shoes and hang up coats that are separate from the living room and kitchen. Plus, there’s a spacious bathroom with a large walk-in shower, leaving very little to be desired! What’s your favorite part of this design?
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
34 ft. Tiny House with a Mudroom Hallway
The large appliances would make it easier for a family to live here.
How fun is the slide-out espresso machine?
Large sliding glass doors welcome you into the living space.
Storage benches and a mini-split.
So much counter space!
Here’s the mudroom hallway, with a closet right when you walk in.
And the large walk-in shower with a window.
Beautiful bowl sink.
Here’s the first room where you could fit kids.
And the bed isn’t even on the floor!
There’s a nook, storage, and a door!
A hatch opens from the first bedroom when wanted for airflow.
And these big windows let the fresh air inside.
VIDEO: Casa Mia Tiny Home Tour
- Features included:
- 10.5m L (11.5m L incl bump-out) x 3m W
- 6 x lifting jacks
- 100mm thick polystyrene under-floor insulation
- Steel framed
- Fully insulated walls, ceiling and floor
- Double glazed joinery
- Rinnai or Rheem 24L Gas califont
- Electrical and gas fitting carried out by certified professionals
- Electrical Warrant of Fitness and Gas Certificate
- Cladding in iron – profile choices available
- PIR insulated panel roof with Colorsteel rib roofing exterior
- Gutter and downpipe for rain water collection
- High grade interior 9mm ply linings on walls (clear coated or painted)
- Downlights, powerpoints, USB chargers and TV socket
- 2 x outdoor lights
- Safe-T-Alert gas detection unit
- Bedroom 1 – master is 11.5m2 with full height walking
- Bedroom 2 – 8.5m2 and can fit two single beds or king bed
- Kitchen with large tri-fold window including laminated benchtops, stainless steel sink and tapware, Robinhood slimline rangehood, slide-out coffee station
- Downstairs storeroom with full height wardrobes, stair storage and laundry leading out to back door
- Bathroom with 1500mm end shower, extractor fan, vanity, tapware, heated towel rail and toilet roll holder
- 100% waterproof vinyl plank 8mm thick flooring
- Triple axle trailer (warrant for 1 year and 3 year registration)
- Solid wood flooring/carpet
- Fridge/freezer, oven, gas hobs, dish drawer, UV water filter
- Insect screens/blockout blinds
- Changes from standard kitchen
- Shower dome
- Tiled splash back above vanity
- LED or other bathroom mirror
- Extra wardrobes
- Pre-finished architectural birch ply ceiling
- Exterior wooden cladding (subject to availability)
- Air conditioning/DVS
- 45kg gas bottle (arrange connection with Genesis or Elgas)
- Transportation of tiny home
- Site preparation for tiny home
- Her 384-sq.-ft., Tall Loft Tiny House in Houston
- John & Elsa’s Tiny House Project in New Zealand
- New Zealand Tiny House with a Tall-Boy Loft
Our big thanks to Cocoon Tiny Homes for sharing!
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses