A decade ago Brandon did his first big road trip, and since then he’s been hoping to someday hit the road full time again. He was trying out a van for a bit when he stumbled across this bus for sale in the parking lot of a mechanic’s shop — and within 45 minutes he had purchased it!
Turns out he was the bus’ third owner, and he gives credit to the original owners (who built it out while living in Brooklyn, NY!) for much of the design. His whole rig even runs on a Tesla battery, which is pretty cool. Brandon says he has more than enough space for all his things, and is loving working as an engineer while traveling in his bus home.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Engineer Nomad Working Full-Time from His Bus
The mini woodburning stove keeps him warm while working in chilly temps in Colorado.
The handicap door opens to let in fresh air.
The Tesla Battery is Located Right Here, And Helps Power Things in the Bus
VIDEO: Engineer’s Tesla Powered School Bus Tiny Home
- Tesla-Powered Skoolie with Heated Floors!
- CyberLandr Truck Camper For The Tesla Cybertruck
- Tesla Tiny House on Wheels Powered by 100% Renewable Energy!
Our big thanks to Allison/Erika for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Ex-Gov’t Rig Insulated w/ Local Alpaca Wool - January 26, 2022
- Bus Life And Painting 10,000 Mural Flowers Across the United States - January 26, 2022
- Rolling with Ophelia: Couple’s Debt-Free Bus Life - January 25, 2022