It is built and designed by Matthew Hoffman and offered through his firm HofArc.
Please enjoy, learn more, and re-share below. Thank you!
Architect Offers Low Impact Tiny House on Wheels
- 215 sq. ft.
- Off the grid
- 150 watt solar panels
- Four 12-volt lithium batteries
- 3000 watt power inverter
- Sleeps six
- Full kitchen
- 1 bathroom
- Dining area
- 1 bedroom
- Listed as $129,995 (as of 10/30/17)
Having designed and implemented a number of other small-space renovations in the intervening years, Hofmann’s firm HofArc is now offering Living Vehicle (LV), a small, aluminum-clad home that looks like a cross between a futuristic trailer and a shipping container on wheels.3
Our big thanks to Wiz for sharing!
If you want you can easily share this tiny house story/link with your friends and family for free using the easy e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thank you!
If you enjoyed this you’ll absolutely LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more! You’ll get all of our best small and tiny houses in your email plus we give you access to FREE tiny house plans you can print and more (FREE) just for joining!
More Like This: Explore our Tiny Houses Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Small and Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Pro Snowboarder Turns Old $5,000 Fire Truck into His Rolling Tiny House - November 15, 2018
- The Penny Tiny House by Cheeky Monkey Tiny Houses: A 20ft THOW with a Main Floor Bedroom! - November 15, 2018
- Renovated 1968 30ft Airstream Sovereign For Sale in San Francisco - November 14, 2018