This is the story of Penny. She’s a 77-year-old who sold half of her stuff to simplify into a tiny home on wheels with a main-floor bedroom.
Penny lives in a tiny house community that’s on the coast of Oregon. She loves her kitchen and downstairs bedroom, but doesn’t like her loft even though she doesn’t sleep up there, she still uses that space for storage and there’s also a doggy treadmill up there too! So she’s actually selling her tiny house so that she can get a new one. Learn more below!
Don’t miss other stories like this – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
77-year-old’s Main-Floor Tiny Home on Wheels
A cozy chair with some natural light.
Her tiny house bathroom with flush toilet…
The upstairs sleeping loft.
Her tiny home with a shed-style roof. Get the full tour and story behind this tiny house by watching the video tour below.
VIDEO – At 77 She Sold Half Of Her Stuff To Live In Her Downstairs Bedroom Tiny Home on Wheels
- Tiny Home Tours YouTube Channel
- Built by Forever Tiny Homes
- FOR SALE for $59k – Contact “Penny Burt” on Facebook if you’re interested.
Our big thanks to Allison of Tiny Home Tours/YouTube for sharing!🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- 4-Story Off-Grid Tree House on 10 Acres in Sagle, Idaho - September 14, 2020
- Our Podcast Interview with Tim Mastic (He Moved Into A New Tiny House Community in Florida) - August 17, 2020
- 20-ft. Tumbleweed Cypress Tiny House - August 11, 2020