The cost of the shed was about $5,200. Then the couple spent the rest of the money adding the finish work, bathroom, sliding glass door, and more.
Would you ever consider converting a shed into your own tiny home? Let’s talk about it in the comments! Please enjoy, learn more, and re-share below. Thank you!
384 Sq. Ft. Shed Converted into Tiny Home for $11k
More Cool Shed to Tiny Home Projects
- 300 Sq. Ft. Barn to Tiny Cabin Conversion
- Barn Shed Converted to $15k Tiny Cabin
- They Turned a SHED Into an Mortgage-free Tiny Home
- Explore even more in our SHEDS category… 🙂
Our big thanks to Kim for sharing!
You can share this tiny house story with your friends and family for free using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks.
If you enjoyed this tiny house you’ll absolutely LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more! Thank you!
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- 4-Story Off-Grid Tree House on 10 Acres in Sagle, Idaho - September 14, 2020
- Our Podcast Interview with Tim Mastic (He Moved Into A New Tiny House Community in Florida) - August 17, 2020
- 20-ft. Tumbleweed Cypress Tiny House - August 11, 2020