The cost of the shed was about $5,200. Then the couple spent the rest of the money adding the finish work, bathroom, sliding glass door, and more.
Would you ever consider converting a shed into your own tiny home? Let’s talk about it in the comments! Please enjoy, learn more, and re-share below. Thank you!
384 Sq. Ft. Shed Converted into Tiny Home for $11k
More Cool Shed to Tiny Home Projects
- 300 Sq. Ft. Barn to Tiny Cabin Conversion
- Barn Shed Converted to $15k Tiny Cabin
- They Turned a SHED Into an Mortgage-free Tiny Home
- Explore even more in our SHEDS category… 🙂
Our big thanks to Kim for sharing!
You can share this tiny house story with your friends and family for free using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks.
If you enjoyed this tiny house you’ll absolutely LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more! Thank you!
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Neuron EV Micro Truck with MODULAR Design - October 15, 2019
- Horse Trailer Turned Micro Camper by Capable Carpenter - October 14, 2019
- A Tiny House Bedroom with Three Beds - October 14, 2019