Here’s a beautiful tiny house from a new-to-us company: Mini Mansions Tiny Home Builders!
We are a Veteran owned Custom Tiny Home Builder since 2015. Our homes are NOAH (National Organization of Alternative Housing) certified complete with 5 live inspections and seal. NOAH homes are certified for full time living. This featured home is our model, THE REBEKAH which is a 384ft square home with two large sleeping lofts. We have several floor plans that offer main floor master bedrooms or bring your own plan! Work one on one with our custom designer to select your options to make your home exactly as you want it to be! We ship anywhere in the United States.
Don’t miss other amazing tiny homes like this – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
NOAH-Certified 384 Sq. Ft. THOW
There’s a flip-up countertop.
There’s a beautiful storage staircase.
A lovely two basin farmhouse sink.
Look at all the storage!
It’s nice to have a dedicated plant shelf.
I love the industrial lighting fixtures.
A three-burner oven.
Lots of beautiful finishes in here.
There’s a nice apartment-sized refrigerator.
I need that sign!
A retractable ladder leads to the second loft.
There’s a beautiful little living room with big windows.
You could fit a nice couch in here.
Here’s a look at the main loft.
Nice laminate flooring.
The THOW has nice shiplap walls.
Here’s the view from the other loft.
Here’s a pocket door to the bathroom.
There’s a stackable washer and dryer.
I love the basin sink!
There’s a nice shower stall.
So nice to have a linen closet.
There are some nice towel hooks.
Plenty of storage in here.
What do you think of this tiny house?
What do you think of the beautiful blue color?
Here’s the shed area for utilities.
VIDEO: Rebekah Tiny House
- 376 square feet of living space
- Home Measures 8′ wide x 30′ long x 13’6″ tall
- Trailer size: 8.5’ wide x 30 long triple-axle trailer (21,000 lbs axels) 5 1/2″ x 3/8″ thick steel frame, with trailer brakes.
- Home on wheels approximate weight 14,000 lbs
- Sheet metal installed on trailer floor frame to protect Tiny House from all-weather elements and critters.
- All framing reinforced with 1/2″ bolts at corners and base plates.
- All 2×4 studs reinforced with hurricane straps.
- All 2×6 roof trusses are secured with metal hurricane ties.
- All exterior plywood wrap glued and nailed to studs.
- R13 insulation in the walls, R21 insulation in the ceiling and floor
- All water lines are run on the interior of the tiny home (hidden), to prevent from freezing and breaking.
- All PVC grey water drain-pipes are stubbed out to bottom exterior of home. Sewer truck will need to be provided and installed by client or third party.
- 100 AMP electric service
- All plug- in receptacles are 12/2 20 AMP wire throughout home
- Family of 3 Tiny House With Two Bedroom Loft
- Look at the New Units at the Tampa Bay Tiny House Village
- Clay’s 34×10 THOW With Super Fun Cat Loft
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses