After living in Colombia, Geoffrey was hesitant to return to “normal” life when he moved back to France. But a tiny house? That he built himself with reclaimed materials for under $20,000? Now that sounded like a project right up his alley.
And he did an amazing job making his home on wheels! It’s an ingenious design with a super cool living room area that’s modular and fits all his dining, gaming, and working needs. Just wait until you tour the space!
Don’t miss other interesting homes like this, join our Free Tiny House Newsletter for more!
He Put a Faucet in His Bedroom!
Look at how cool this table set-up is!
Here’s the table space all laid flat.
Here’s his kitchen area and wood stove.
Up in the loft bedroom, there’s a skylight.
VIDEO: This French Tiny House is a Multifunctional Marvel
- Geoffrey had spent time living in shared, tiny spaces with Indigenous people of Colombia, and he was happier than he had ever been while in France.
- When he finally moved back to France, he didn’t want to go back to “normal,” so he decided to build a DIY tiny home with his then-girlfriend using largely reclaimed materials
- He was able to create the 20x8x14 tiny home for just $20,000!
- While we’ve seen plenty of tiny houses with benches that turn into a bed, he has a floor that turns into a table — and a standing desk conversion as well!
- His front deck provides a lovely spot for him to appreciate nature.
- Check out his website
- Subscribe to his YouTube channel
- Subscribe to Living Big in a Tiny House on YouTube
- She Went From Van Life To This Truck Camper
- Bantha: Full-Time Overlanding in a 6×6 Military Vehicle
- Her Awesome Truck Camper w/ Shower & Toilet
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses