If you’ve been discouraged by tiny house prices lately think again.
Macy Miller of Mini Motives was able to design and build her own DIY tiny house for just $11,000.
And now… she’s offering it to us. If you like the design, she’s packaged plans so you can build it too.
The 196 sq. ft. mobile micro home is simple, beautiful, functional and best of all…
UPDATE: New video tour with Macy added down below 🙂
Woman Builds Debt-FREE Micro Home
But it wasn’t that easy… I encourage you to continue reading and touring her tiny house below to learn more about how she did it:
The home is 24′ long and 8′ wide and built on a gooseneck trailer.
Unlike most tiny homes that we see this one is built on a gooseneck trailer.
Macy’s been building her house for the last two years on her free time.
At one point she actually fell off the roof while building and hurt herself pretty bad.
But that didn’t stop her.
Now her dream is a reality.
And now you can buy her tiny house plans to do it too if you want to.
Full interior tiny house tour with Macy: (new)
Stacy with Just a Smidgeon visits Macy and gives us a tour of her $11k tiny home:
News segment featuring Macy and others:
Macy’s dog, Denver, going down the stairs to the loft:
Preview and explaination of Macy Miller’s tiny house plans
- Visit Macy Miller’s official website.
- “Like” her Facebook Page.
- Design and construction timeline photos.
- Macy’s tiny house plans now available.
- Macy’s Tiny House Story eBook (so you can learn how she did it)
If you enjoyed Macy’s mortgage-free DIY home and story then you’ll love our free daily tiny house newsletter with even more!
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- SimBLISSity 26′ Judy Blue Eyes Tiny Home - March 24, 2017
- The Pacific Loft Tiny House by Rich’s Portable Cabins - March 23, 2017
- The Biggie Dodge Ram ProMaster Van Conversion by Native Campervans - March 23, 2017