This is the Youngstown Tiny Home.
It’s built by Harmony Tiny Homes in Oxford, Alabama.
Please enjoy, learn more, and re-share below. Thank you!
Youngstown Tiny Home
About Harmony Tiny Homes
First a bit about me, my name is Bryan Booth, my wife and I own Harmony Tiny Homes.
We are 17 year veterans of the homebuilding industry and after attending a Jay Shafer seminar several years back and having tiny home ideas continually surfacing in our minds, we decided to take the plunge. This home started with the desire to have a queen sized bed that didn’t require a ladder or steps to reach. This home which we are calling the Youngstown (after the vintage sink cabinet) is the result. The home has closed cell foam insulation, mini split heat pump and led lighting for energy efficiency. Custom made shiplap interior sheathing. The home is listed at $54,900. Our website to be completed soon is www.harmonytinyhomes.com.
National Organization of Alternative Housing
We have decided to become a NOAH (National Organization of Alternative Housing, manufacturer member. Noahcertified.org for more info. We did this so that buyers could have the reassurance that every tiny home we build has been inspected by a third party inspector at numerous stages during the build, from foundation to completion. The videos of these inspections are archived by NOAH should there ever be a question about the build process. We feel this is the best way to give our buyers the confidence that they are getting the best possible tiny home that they can enjoy for decades to come.
About This Tiny House
1. Living/Dining area with the upstairs queen or king sized loft and the downstairs queen sized platform in the distance. The entire area under the downstairs queen bed is storage that is accessible both for inside and outside.
2. Front with double pane, LowE, tempered glass vinyl slider Windows and a 40 year Galvalume metal roof.
3.This piece is the namesake of the home. It’s a vintage approx. 1940’s Youngstown by Mullins kitchen sink cabinet. This piece was rescued from the back of a warehouse that was slated for demolition. We sandblasted the entire cabinet and refinished it and the drain board sink top. This took a huge amount of labor but it was a labor of love that I think paid off in the end.
4.Kitchen from upper loft, bathroom door is repurposed sliding glass patio door that has been mirrored to provide a full length mirror.
5. Kitchen with 10 cf refrig and storage area with the ladder in its storage position.
6. 32″ x 32″ shower with galvalume wall panels.
7. Standard flush toilet. Nature’s Head Composting toilet also available.
8. Downstairs queen bed with closet
9. Upstairs loft sized for your choice of a king or queen bed.
It’s For Sale If You’re Interested!
If you’re interested contact Harmony Tiny Homes at [email protected] Thanks!
You can share this tiny house with your friends and family for free using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks.
If you enjoyed this tiny house you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more! Thank you!
More Like This: Explore our Tiny Houses Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Roger’s Cottage, 675-sq.-ft. Retreat in Downtown Raleigh - October 15, 2020
- Liz and Ron’s Married Life In A Van - October 14, 2020
- Expedition Evans: From Van Life to Salvaging a Sailboat - October 14, 2020