She designed and built the home of her dreams. It just happens to be a mortgage-free tiny home of just 130 square feet.
It’s been nicknamed, “Jack in a Box.” And she built it for just $15,000 and two months of labor. It was built right onto a trailer.
So if she ever wants to move she can simply tow and go. Especially since she doesn’t own her own land.
Woman Builds Mortgage-free Life with 130 Sq. Ft. Home
Learn more below:
Thanks, Corrinna, for the shout out on this story!
- Jack in a Box Tiny House on Facebook
- Kayla’s blog
- Kayla’s tiny house blog
- More photos of this tiny home
- Kayla’s story on the Huffington Post
- Kayla’s story on Yahoo!
If you enjoyed this inspiring simple living story on you’ll love our free daily tiny house newsletter with more!
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- He’s Building a Tiny House with 6-ft. Jacuzzi Tub And Spiral Staircase (Still Under Construction) - January 14, 2021
- 2017 Escape Vista Tiny House in Portland, Oregon (For Sale) - January 14, 2021
- The 28-ft. Calliope Tiny House with Skylighted Bathroom by Rewild Homes - January 14, 2021