Do you think you and your partner could live in just over 100 square feet?
This tiny house couple interviewed each other about what it’s like sharing a small space with the person you love. They asked questions like:
- What do you do when you fight?
- What is the BEST part about living in a tiny house with someone else?
- What is the WORST part about living in a tiny house with someone else?
- How has living tiny changed your relationship?
- What is the ideal Valentine’s day gift for a tiny houser?
What are some of the pros and cons? Always knowing where the other person is, but never being able to sit quietly and read without being interrupted. When you get sick, both people will almost definitely get sick, but you are close and can take care of each other.
And best of all, tiny living can give you freedom. If this couple didn’t live a tiny house, they’d still be in LA and at 3:30 in the afternoon and would be sitting in cubicles (not that there’s anything wrong with that). Hear it all below!
Please enjoy, learn more, and re-share below. Thank you!
What It’s Really Like Being a Tiny House Couple
Enjoy the Full Interview in the Video Below:
Discussion: Do you think you can live tiny with your partner? Why or why not? If so, how tiny do you think your limit would be? And would you rather go “small” instead? Let’s talk in the comments.
You can share this tiny house story with your friends and family for free using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks.
If you enjoyed this tiny house story you’ll absolutely LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more! Thank you!
More Like This: Explore our Tiny House Videos Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Natalie C. McKee
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- 13 ft. Alpine THOW with Downstairs Bedroom - June 27, 2017
- 16 ft. Harbor Hotel by Tiny House Building Company - June 27, 2017
- SoCo Tiny Homes 20 Ft. Tiny House on Wheels For Sale - June 27, 2017