This model from Tumbleweed Houses is designed for people who want to use the kitchen. It has the largest kitchen out of all of the other tiny house designs from Jay Shafer.
If you’ve looked at the Lusby you’ll notice that this one is really similar except that the kitchen is in the 6′ x 4′ space and the main room (living area) is more open with one sleeping area in an upstairs loft.
It also features a small but usable front porch and vaulted ceilings in the main room. Similar to the Lusby, there’s also a mini loft above the front entrance door for extra storage.
Estimated cost to build yourself
Price of building plans
Ordering it ready made from Tumbleweed
*Pricing is approximate and may change
Floor plan and dimensions
Photo credits: Tumbleweed Houses
Building plan details
- Front, back, side elevations
- Floor plans for downstairs and loft
- Electrical plans for downstairs and loft
- Diagram that cuts the house in half to show insulation, roof pitch and more
- Instructions on how to attach the house to a trailer
- Framing walls
- Details for built-in furniture and cabinets
- Door dimensions
- Full material list (windows, heater, lumber, and more)
Check out these other Tumbleweed designs:
- 2016 Tumbleweed Mica 20ft Pre-Owned Tiny House
- 26ft Tumbleweed Farallon Alta Tiny House on Wheels
- Tumbleweed Cypress Horizon Tiny House For Sale