This model from Tumbleweed Houses is designed for people who want to use the kitchen. It has the largest kitchen out of all of the other tiny house designs from Jay Shafer.
If you’ve looked at the Lusby you’ll notice that this one is really similar except that the kitchen is in the 6′ x 4′ space and the main room (living area) is more open with one sleeping area in an upstairs loft.
It also features a small but usable front porch and vaulted ceilings in the main room. Similar to the Lusby, there’s also a mini loft above the front entrance door for extra storage.
Estimated cost to build yourself
Price of building plans
Ordering it ready made from Tumbleweed
*Pricing is approximate and may change
Floor plan and dimensions
Photo credits: Tumbleweed Houses
Building plan details
- Front, back, side elevations
- Floor plans for downstairs and loft
- Electrical plans for downstairs and loft
- Diagram that cuts the house in half to show insulation, roof pitch and more
- Instructions on how to attach the house to a trailer
- Framing walls
- Details for built in furniture and cabinets
- Door dimensions
- Full material list (windows, heater, lumber, and more)
If you want to get the Tarleton tiny house plans, download our floor plans catalog to compare to other models.
You can also learn more or purchase the Tarleton plans at Tumbleweed’s website.
If you want to learn how to build, download this year’s tiny house workshops catalog.
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- The Perfect Tiny Home on a Foundation (With Land) in Olympia, Washington For Sale - July 20, 2018
- ADA Compliant Tiny House on a Foundation by Tiny SMART House - July 20, 2018
- 24ft Farmhouse by Liberation Tiny Homes - July 20, 2018