I’ve been wanting to show you Tony’s tiny house by Hornby Island Caravans for a while.
The bath house is separate (you can see it to the left) which has a:
- composting toilet,
- and storage inside.
How’d you like living in a simple little cabin on wheels like this?
Tony’s Caravan Tiny House
Enjoy the rest of this awesome tiny house by Hornby Island Caravans (and watch the video tour, too) below:
Interior with Space for Working, Dining and Cooking
Built in Custom Bookshelves
I also love the storage built right into the desk so you can put everything out of sight.
Built In Steps to the Bed by the Mud Room
Kitchen and Fireplace Area
Kitchen Sink and Dining
The open shelving helps keep it all look and feel more open and spacious, doesn’t it?
Deep Drawers for Storage in the Kitchen
Video Tour of Tony’s Hornby Island Caravan
- Kitchen with small oven and double sink
- Half moon lazy susan in corner cabinet
- Fit counter tops
- Open Shelving with Driftwood supports
- Hot water heater built into bench in the kitchen
- Pine tongue and groove on the walls and ceiling inside
- Cedar shingle siding outside
- Bamboo flooring inside
- Measures 26′ x 10′
- Approximately 250 sq. ft.
- Built on dual axle utility trailer
If you enjoyed this tiny home you’ll love our free daily tiny house newsletter with more!
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Couple’s High-Top VW Camper with Solar - July 3, 2020
- He Built A 400-sq.-ft. Whimsical Tree House! - June 26, 2020
- They Turned This Cargo Trailer Into A Cozy, Stealthy, And Beautiful Camper - June 25, 2020