Our Tiny Texas House is a beautiful Victorian cottage custom made from period reclaimed building materials. The attention to detail is astounding in this work of art. The cottage features vintage stained glass windows, antique wood floors and trim. Climb the ladder to the sleeping loft and sleep soundly in the plush king size bed. Enjoy a relaxing soak in the porcelain tub and shower.
Tiny Texas House Vacation in Canyon Lake
- Kitchenette with induction cooker, microwave, coffee maker, toaster, refrigerator, pots, pans, plates and silverware
- Front porch with chairs
- Patio area with your own private hot tub, gas grill and garden
- The world famous Guadalupe River is 10 minutes, Gruene is 20 minutes, Canyon Lake is less than 5 minutes, San Marcos Outlet Malls are 30 minutes and Wimberley is only 25 minutes.
- King bed
- Satellite TV
Share this with your friends/family using the e-mail/social re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you liked this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with more! Thank you!
More Like This: Explore our Tiny House Vacations Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- “Jude” Cheeky Monkey Tiny House w/ Downstairs Bedroom & 400 Sq. Ft. - May 11, 2021
- 58 Years Young and Loving Blinged-Out VanLife! - May 11, 2021
- Van Nine: Satisfying Wanderlust in His Promaster Extended - May 10, 2021