Here’s an awesome architect-designed cabin with a fun cubic design. The 10×10 structure is two stories, but the second story has an open loft, so the whole space has grand ceilings. A number of square windows let in natural light.
A kitchenette and seating area take up the first floor, and there’s an outhouse and outdoor shower (available in the warmer months). A large deck gives you a spot to sip your morning coffee while soaking in the views. What do you think of this design?
Don’t miss other amazing tiny homes like this – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Bold Red Cabin on a Hilltop in Ontario
Isn’t this somewhat reminiscent of the London telephone booths?
Seating for two next to the “staircase” window.
A kitchenette houses a mini-fridge, toaster oven, hot plate and coffee maker.
Two small cast iron pans and lots of cabinets.
The downstairs is 10×10.
An open-style staircase goes to the loft bedroom.
The loft enjoys 8 small cube windows letting in natural light.
The window closest to the bed opens for airflow.
The deck is great for star-gazing.
Here’s the outhouse about 50 feet from the main cabin.
The inside of the outhouse is clean and simple.
The shower is available from May to October.
Enjoy the screened-in porch when it’s buggy outside.
- 10 ft. x 10 ft. with a sleeping loft above
- Designed by an architect, set on the hillside in rural Ontario
- Close to the artsy town of Warkworth
- 30 acres with walking trails through the woods
- Outhouse with a compost toilet and no plumbing about 50 ft from the house
- Seasonal warm water outdoor shower
- Large deck for star gazing
- Fire pit
- Small cooling-off pool in summer.
- The tiny house is located 200 ft. from the main house, guests will have the hilltop around the tiny house to themselves
- There’s heat and electricity in the tiny house
- Kitchen with small fridge, toaster oven, and hotplate
- Small barbeque
- Water is turned off Nov-April, but jugs are provided (no shower, though)
- Screen room off the deck to sit outside during bug season
- 100+ Year-Old Ghost Lake Log Cabin in Alberta
- The Cube Tiny House by Little Byron
- Nestron’s Newest Model: The Cube 2
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this, you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Micromansion: Ultra Modern THOW w/ Elevator Bed - October 3, 2023
- Big Bear Van’s Santa Monica Sleeps Up to 5 People! - October 3, 2023
- Tres Volcanes: Two-Bedroom Costa Rica Tiny Home - October 3, 2023