I thought you might also like this tiny Paris apartment that was renovated using CNC milled plywood.
The design was created by Coudamy Architects then the plywood was cut using CNC machines and then put together in the house. Pretty interesting, isn’t it?
Take a look at what the apartment looks like inside and then watch the entire video tour and interview with the dweller below.
Tiny Paris Apartment with CNC Milled Plywood Renovation
Video Tour and Interview
If you were to want to live in a big city, would you consider living simply in a micro apartment or studio like this? Or maybe even renovating one in this way?
You Might Also Like
- Brilliant NYC Micro Apartment For Live/Work Lifestyle
- 240 Sq. Ft. Micro Apartment with Library and Loft
- 450 Sq. Ft. ‘Convertible’ Apartment in Manhattan
If you enjoyed this tiny Paris apartment you’ll love our free daily tiny house newsletter with even more!
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Nautino Mini Floating Tiny Home - August 15, 2018
- Couple with Baby on the Way Build 35ft Tiny Home - August 15, 2018
- Woman Embraces Van Life to Become Full Time Photographer - August 15, 2018