It’s located in the forests of Bonner, Montana.
Please enjoy, learn more, and re-share below. Thank you!
Tiny Off-Grid Mountain Cabin
- 8′ x 12′
- 20 acres of land
- Built in 2011
- 20 minutes from Missoula, Montana
- A few miles away from Blackfoot River
- Rustic look and feel inside-out
- Propane camping stove with two burners
- Beer-inspired interior
- Sleeping loft with double mattress sleeps two
- Mountain views just a short walk away
Please learn more using the resources below. Thanks.
You can share this tiny house with your friends and family for free using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks.
If you enjoyed this tiny house you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more! Thank you!
More Like This: Explore our Tiny Houses Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Oversized Tiny House With Wraparound Porch! - June 20, 2019
- Studio apartment with ENTIRE BEDROOM SET that DESCENDS from the ceiling! - June 20, 2019
- VIDEO: How to design/build LOFT STAIRS for your tiny house that MEET CODE - June 20, 2019