This is a tiny off-grid mountain cabin photographed by Alla Ponomareva.
It’s located in the forests of Bonner, Montana.
Please enjoy, learn more, and re-share below. Thank you!
Tiny Off-Grid Mountain Cabin
- 8′ x 12′
- 20 acres of land
- Built in 2011
- 20 minutes from Missoula, Montana
- A few miles away from Blackfoot River
- Rustic look and feel inside-out
- Propane camping stove with two burners
- Beer-inspired interior
- Sleeping loft with double mattress sleeps two
- Mountain views just a short walk away
Please learn more using the resources below. Thanks.
You can share this tiny house with your friends and family for free using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks.
If you enjoyed this tiny house you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more! Thank you!
More Like This: Explore our Tiny Houses Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Cow Shed Tiny House at Easton Farm Park in the UK - June 2, 2023
- The Redwood Tiny House: A Spacious and Luxurious Home on Wheels - May 29, 2023
- Game Changer in Electric Camper Vans: The ePro by Maxwell Vehicles - May 28, 2023
Wow! This is nothing but a glorified tent. Not livable full time. Hunting shack, chic!
You’d make Ted Kazinski proud!
great lil get a way cabin. I like how the bookcase swings out to be the ladder. all it needs is small w/c, and maybe an outdoor shower space.
I’m guessing either solar power or a generator or power too.
This cabin inspires me. We have a slightly bigger off-grid cabin in Colorado we are finishing up, and tiny house newsletter has provided many creative ideas to make it happen! Due to code, we had to keep it under a certain sq footage or else be required to get a permit. We have a compositing toilet and outhouse, along with functional heat and water. Thank you Alex!