Here’s a “best of both worlds” situation — you can buy this tiny house and leave it on a lovely 1/3 acre lot in Woodstock, OR! The current owners lease the lot for $600/month, including water, sewer, garbage, and electricity. And there’s even a garden with raised beds and fruit trees! If you ever want or need to, though, you can take the tiny house and leave.
They are selling the house with or without the lot, so if you want the tiny home without the spot, you can buy it for $90K. It features a loft bedroom, a galley kitchen with a laundry unit, a storage couch, and a spacious bathroom with a Nature’s Head composting toilet.
Don’t miss other amazing tiny homes like this – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Tiny House w/ Garden and Covered Porch
Storage stairs lead up to the loft bedroom.
There’s a laundry unit next to the gas stove.
Some space for hanging storage.
The couch becomes a twin bed for sleeping.
Awesome roll-out storage bins.
Here’s the loft bedroom.
A little vanity in the bathroom.
Here’s the Nature’s Head composting toilet.
There’s a tiled shower stall with rainfall shower head.
- 24-foot-long trailer
- AC/heat mini split
- Composting toilet (also plumbed for flushing toilet)
- Loft with space for a king-sized mattress
- Large shower
- Convertible couch/twin mattress on the main floor
- 30 amp panel
- Four burner gas stove and oven
- Full-size fridge with bottom freezer
- LG washer/dryer combo
- Large copper kitchen sink
- Tankless water heater
- Ample custom built storage throughout
- 11 windows for lots of natural light
- Toshiba microwave
- Two outdoor sheds
- Dimmable lights
- Tow to your own location or rent the current lot space
- Currently on 1/3 acre in Woodstock — $600 for lot rent, water, sewer, garbage, and electricity. Yard has raised beds for gardening, fruit trees, figs, strawberries, lavender, and a tree house.
- Large partially covered deck and ADA ramp
- Available summer 2023 or sooner!
- Couple’s Murphy Bed Tiny Home on Oregon Coast
- Sea Foam Tiny House at Tiny Tranquility near the Oregon Coast
- His Rustic Silo Cabin in the Woods of Oregon
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
More Like This: THOWs | Tiny Houses | Tiny House for Sale | Tiny House Builders
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Natalie C. McKee
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Their Vacation Skoolie w/ Epic Tiled Bathroom - June 4, 2023
- Stunning 2023 Tiny House For Sale: NOAH Certified - June 4, 2023
- Their $30K Bus Conversion with a Large Kitchen - June 3, 2023
Curious more than anything….the ADA ramp…how would someone in a wheelchair navigate this home? It’s lovely but that hit me as a bit different. You don’t normally see ramps unless the home itself is also ADA accessible
There are different types and range of special needs, not everyone is the same. So having a ramp doesn’t automatically mean the entire home needs to be compliant for only those whose use of a wheelchair is their only way to get around. Since, a ramp can be for anyone ranging from those who just have a little difficulty walking long distances, those who may just need to use a personal scooter or other motorized way of getting around outdoors, to full assistance with a wheelchair and only the later would really need more than the entrance to be ADA compliant.
People can also have caretakers, which means the home may need to work for both but one may only need access to certain parts of the home and not the entire home… There’s may different possible arrangements and ways the home could be optimized for specific needs, depending on the specific situation…
The current residents clearly have a young child, so maybe the ramp is for a baby stroller?
Yes, that’s a possibility. There’s also pet bowls in the closet. So may also be for a small pet as well.
Is this in the woodstock neighborhood in SE and if so I would love to move there!
My friend just moved into something similar off of Caesar chavez(39th)
And is loving it. Please contact me if I am not mistaken on location and I am move in ready after selling my house.