The Slabtown is a cube tiny house that is 12′ by 12′ with a second level.
The home is 12′ tall so there’s plenty of room in the loft for sleeping and storage.
The builder designed the loft area to allow for a 19 gallon water heater and an RV style washer/dryer combo.
You gain access to the second story through a large custom made ladder.
There are plenty of windows throughout so there is enough natural lighting inside, including upstairs.
- Constructed on wooden skids
- 2×8 floor joists
- Steel hurricane ties
- Metal roof
- 36″ entry door
- Bead board pine paneling on interior walls & ceiling
- 32″ shower
- Full size toilet
- 19 gallon water heater
If you enjoyed this cube house you’ll love our free daily tiny house newsletter with more!
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Renovated 1968 30ft Airstream Sovereign For Sale in San Francisco - November 14, 2018
- 225 Sq. Ft. Tiny Cottage on Wheels For Sale in Riverton, Utah - November 14, 2018
- Hogwarts Inn Express Tiny House For Sale in Asheville, NC - November 14, 2018