The Slabtown is a cube tiny house that is 12′ by 12′ with a second level.
At a towering 12′ tall, there’s plenty of room in the loft for sleeping and storage.
The loft is designed to allow for a 19 gallon water heater and an RV style washer/dryer combo.
You gain access to the second story through a large custom made ladder.
There are plenty of windows throughout so there is plentiful natural lighting inside, including upstairs.
- Constructed on wooden skids
- 2×8 floor joists
- Steel hurricane tiles
- Metal roof
- 36″ entry door
- Bead board pine paneling on interior walls & ceiling
- 32″ shower
- Full size toilet
- 19 gallon water heater
If you enjoyed this cube house you’ll love our free daily tiny house newsletter with more!
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Classic Teardrop Campers by Second Wind Trailers - October 22, 2021
- 720-sq.-ft. Two-Bedroom Home in Arcadia, Florida - October 22, 2021
- Off-Grid Vista Tiny House For Sale (Available Now) - October 22, 2021