Brad Kittel of Tiny Texas Houses has been running an essay contest since July 3rd.
I wish I would have known about this earlier, but you still have until August 3rd 2011.
Either way, you’ll really enjoy checking out the house, whether or not you participate.
The grand prize winner wins a 10′ x 12′ completely unique home with a 6′ x 11′ porch.
This House’s History
- Has 125-year-old Cedar posts on the front porch
- Exterior siding is 2×8 Long Leaf Pine from the 1800s
- Some of the corrugated metal dates back to 1900s
The shower has a river rock floor, walls covered with 100-year-old roof shingles.
Design and Space
Downstairs there’s a full shower, toilet, and sink. In the living area, there’s room for seating.
There’s a kitchenette with a sink and under the counter refrigerator.
The upstairs area can hold either two twin beds or one queen plus room for a small desk and a closet.
Photo credits: Tiny Texas Houses
If you liked this post, share it with your tribe on Facebook and Twitter then leave your thoughts in the comments.
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- 400-sq.-ft. Foothills Tiny House - February 23, 2021
- Ram ProMaster City Van Conversion: Weekender Camper by Voyager Conversions - February 23, 2021
- 2019 Ram ProMaster City Van Conversion: Outback Camper - February 22, 2021