This is the Olive Bus! It’s a former Dublin double decker bus that’s been wonderfully converted into a tiny home! A pretty spacious tiny home, too.
This beautiful green bus is actually a vacation cottage that you can book near the village of Branshott, Hampshire, England. Take a look! What do you think?
Don’t miss other awesome stays like this, join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more interesting tiny homes like this!
Olive Bus Double Decker Cottage in England
This double decker bus has been beautifully converted into a cottage.
It’s located in England and is available as a vacation rental.
The bedroom is super-spacious, isn’t it?
I love the peaceful view of the farm.
The staircase to get up to the second floor.
The “driver’s seat” 🙂
What an awesome way to reuse the double-decker bus!
Bus stop 🙂
- Former Dublin Double Decker Bus
- Sleeps up to five people
- Original stairs to upper deck
- Open plan with double bed and lounge
- BBQ, firepit nearby
- Patio area
- Waggoners Wells nearby
- Alice Holt, Queen Elizabeth Country Park in Petersfield
- Local pubs
- Bramshott, Hampshire, England
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Building A $13K Cabin In 55 Days - January 26, 2021
- He’s Building a Tiny House with 6-ft. Jacuzzi Tub And Spiral Staircase (Still Under Construction) - January 14, 2021
- 2017 Escape Vista Tiny House in Portland, Oregon (For Sale) - January 14, 2021