With the all new Tesla Cybertruck coming out, is it something that you’re going to consider if you already have or are going to build or buy a tiny house on wheels? The truck looks like no other vehicle on the road, something definitely out of the future, or a sci-fi film, and it starts at $39,900.
If you think you would want your tiny house to match the futuristic style of this electric truck from Tesla, you could always build a mostly metal/stainless-steel covered tiny house, kind of like this one from Seattle Tiny Homes. I also show you a few other travel trailers/tiny homes that may compliment it nicely.
Don’t miss other fun articles like this – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Towing Your Tiny House w/ a Tesla Cybertruck?
Here are some tiny houses I thought might look pretty cool getting towed by the Cybertruck…
1. A Stainless Steel Tiny House (This one is from Seattle Tiny Homes (Custom-built))
Original post here.
2. The Bowlus Road Chief
Learn more about the Bowlus Road Chief here.
3. Airstream Ambassadar Vintage
See more here.
4. Spartan Royal Mansion (40-ft. VINTAGE Trailer!)
See more here.
5. ESCAPE Model ONE Tiny House w/ Shou Sugi Ban Siding
Learn more about the ESCAPE ONE here.
- $39,900 model – single motor rwd – 250 mile range – 7,500lb towing capacity
- $49,900 model – dual motor awd – 300 mile range – 10,000lb towing capacity
- $69,900 model – tri motor awd – 500 mile range – 14,000lb towing capacity
What are your thoughts?
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses