The founders of Allergutendinge architects, Matthias Prüger, Manuel Rauwolf and Ulrike Wetzel created this tiny house called Seelenkiste (which means the Soul Box or Spirit Shelter) as a meditation space. They designed and built it as a project while students at Bauhaus University in Germany.
It’s a very minimalist micro house that’s made to study, read, and meditate. It’s a place for self reflection. Wouldn’t this be great to have in your backyard or just about anywhere on your own property even if it was your full time living space? I hope you enjoy the tour of this micro home below.
Spirit Shelter Tiny House for Meditation and Self Reflection
- China Student Builds Impressive 75 Sq. Ft. Tiny House
- Really Nice 100 Sq. Ft. Tiny Home Built by Architecture Grads
- Students Build Tiny Reclaimed Cabin in Norway
If you enjoyed this spirit shelter tiny house you’ll love our free daily tiny house newsletter with even more!
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- 803 Sq. Ft. Tiny Home on 2 Acres in Ashland City, Tennessee for $139,000 OBO - April 17, 2019
- She added a porch to her tiny house in the woods… - April 14, 2019
- 28-foot Lightweight Gooseneck Tiny House: The Tucson by Rocky Mountain Tiny Houses - April 11, 2019