This lovely DIY 18′ tiny house was built about three years ago and provided a happy home to a couple who is now looking to sell it. The interior has a quaint cottagey style and all the amenities you need.
You’ll find a small living/dining area when you first walk in, next to the kitchen that features tons of built-in storage including a pull-out pantry. A stovetop and microwave let you cook, and there’s plumbing for a washer.
In the bathroom there’s a composting toilet as well as plumbing for a shower (now unfinished). The home is for sale for $27,500 near Nevada. You can contact the seller here.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
This 18′ Tiny House is a Great Starter THOW!
Can be pulled with a pickup truck.
Warm yellow bead board walls.
Hey! I have those same laminate countertops.
The bedroom is a charming sky blue.
How cool is this flooring?
Living and dining space.
Great bookshelf for storage.
Windows with accordion blinds.
Storage under the bench.
More storage options. Molding around the windows.
Ceiling fan for air circulation and light.
Mini split keeps things warm and cool.
Storage stairs to the loft.
Composting toilet in the bathroom.
Shower area is plumbed, but not yet finished.
Built-in storage on the wall.
A look in the upper cabinet.
There’s a stove top with microwave above.
These drawers look very nice.
Good-sized refrigerator included.
Clean and sparkly.
A look inside the pantry.
I’m envious of these!
Those baskets are awesome for storing produce.
More storage under the stairs.
- Self-built tiny house we lived in for over 3 years. We enjoyed the freedom and flexibility it gave us. We built it with upgraded features and creative space solutions. Due to changes in our life, we no longer live in the tiny house.
- Please read the entire posting before contacting the seller.
- Built in 2015 on an 18’ Iron Eagle PAD trailer with upgraded 7K axles. The house is 8’6” wide, 13’ 3” tall. 136 square feet downstairs, 64 square feet in the loft. Home weighs approx 9,500lb.
- Visit: Moore Tiny House on Facebook for photos
- The following features are included:
Reinforced framing with hurricane straps
On demand hot water heater
Apartment Size Fridge
Microwave Convection Oven
GREE Mini Split AC/Heater with remote
LED lights throughout
Ceiling fan/Light with remote
Dimmable 4 way switch for recessed loft lights
Blackout cordless cellular blinds throughout
Premium kitchen faucet with pullout spray nozzle
Large pantry with 6 full slide out drawers
Spray foam insulation (walls and ceiling)
Nature’s head toilet
Off-grid wiring and options installed
4 burner propane stove
Built ins include bench with storage chest and two bookcases
11 windows, with screens, all with tempered glass (Integrity by Marvin)
Large bathroom cabinet
Loft stairs with built in storage
8’ kitchen counter
Pantry with six full-slide drawers
Plumbed for washer
- We were in the process of remodeling the shower when we made the decision to move, we reduced the price accordingly. The shower space is plumbed and is ready for install.
- This is how it works:
In order to schedule a viewing you will be asked to provide proof of funds for the purchase price BEFORE a tour is given.
After the purchase agreement has been signed, your financial institution will contact our bank to arrange for a wire transfer.
After the wire transfer has been confirmed by our bank, the title will be signed and you will take possession immediately.
- Basic and Functional THOW For Sale: $21K
- Heidi-Ho: Cargo Camper Houseboat For Sale! $50K
- Off-Grid Cozy Short Bus Conversion For Sale
Our big thanks to Steven for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses