This is a rural Colorado tiny house lot for rent.
There’s space for one tiny home and the owner can wake up every morning to stunning mountain views.
The 1/2 acre lot sits on rural ranch acreage and shower and laundry facilities, electric hook up, fresh water delivery and internet are all available. It’s five miles from Hotchkiss, Colorado.
Rural Colorado Tiny House Lot for Rent
- Cost: $250/month plus utilities
- Peaceful, quiet, private setting
- Contact owner: [email protected]
Our big thanks to Shaare for sharing!
Share this with your friends/family using the e-mail/social re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you liked this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with more! Thank you!
More Like This: Explore our Tiny House Lots/Parking Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Tiny Cabin Wanderer: From “Big House” to 18 Ft. Firefly - October 18, 2021
- North Carolina Treehouse on a Vegetarian Retreat Center - October 17, 2021
- Eco-Friendly Moon Lodge Yurt w/ Milky Way Views - October 16, 2021