Matt and Linda used to live across the street from each other because they couldn’t find a spot large enough for their blended family. But when they found a fixer-upper with a huge backyard they saw the potential!
That’s when they decided to put twin tiny homes, built by Alternative Living Spaces, in their backyard — one for each teen daughter! The oldest has gone to college, and their daughter’s friend rents the space now. In the future, Matt and Linda want to use the containers for their aging parents. How awesome!
Don’t miss other stories like this – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Two Backyard Container Homes for Teen Daughters
This is the oldest daughter who is now in college.
Each tiny has a bathroom and kitchenette.
The raised beds have lots of storage space underneath.
VIDEO: Parents buy 2 Container Homes for tees
- Bamboo Hideaway Shipping Container Vacation in Austin
- Stay at The Lily Pad Shipping Container Cabin in Ohio!
- Farm Life in An Industrial Off-Grid Shipping Container Home
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- His Incredible DIY Adventure Rig - September 22, 2023
- Solar-Powered Gooseneck Tiny Home - September 22, 2023
- Her Stealthy and Affordable Box Truck Home Built for $8.5K - September 21, 2023