As a former mom of two-under-two, I’m incredibly impressed that Ben and Mia managed to buy and convert this school bus into their full-time home while juggling a baby and barely-toddler! They actually first built a tiny house while living in Sweden (where Mia is from), before moving stateside and choosing a skoolie conversion.
Ben says the school bus was more fun to work on, overall, and they’ve made it an awesome home. Inside you’ll find bunks for both kiddos, a shower with tub, safe hookups for the kids’ car seats, and an impressively pared-down toy collection for the children. All in all, they spent $11,000 on the bus, and another $11,000 on the conversion.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Family with Two-Under-Two Travel the US in their Skoolie
Mia says they tossed all their plastic toys and got down to the basics.
It feels incredibly bright and open inside.
Selas loves his bunk, complete with hand-painted owl.
And Nora loves her own little cubby as well.
VIDEO: Family with 2 Babies Convert SCHOOL BUS
- L-shaped kitchen
- Live edge counter tops
- Metal backsplash
- Propane 2-burner cooktop
- Cooler-style refrigerator/freezer
- Outdoor shower with hot water
- From 2,200 Sq. Ft. to 30 Ft. Beverly the Bus!
- They Turned An Old School Bus Into A Dreamy 250-sq.-ft. Motorhome
- Big Sky Bus on 8 Acre Homestead!
Our big thanks to Jenna of Tiny House Giant Journey on YouTube for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Nomad Settles Down to Tiny House Village in Austin - January 22, 2022
- Traditional ‘Trullo’ Home in Italy With Stone-Coned Roof! - January 22, 2022
- Round, Two-Bedroom ‘Ula’ Cottage in Kenya - January 21, 2022