This is an 18-foot NW Mountaineer Tiny House by Tiny Smart House that was built with reclaimed materials. It features interior walls that are built from recycled hardwood that was once part of the former Oregon governor’s mansion.
It’s available from 16′ to 44′ lengths and in 8.5′, 10′, and 12′ widths. So price varies depending on all of those options. It starts at $49,225 finished and $24,225 as a shell. The one you see here is an 18′ build, according to Tiny Smart House. What do you think? Is this a good option for you? Learn more and let us know below!
To explore more amazing tiny homes like this, join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter!
Customizable NW Mountaineer Tiny Home on Wheels by Tiny Smart House
Things To Notice in this Tiny House…
- Aerodynamic wedge roof (improved towing and extra space in the loft)
- Deluxe bathroom with Jacuzzi-style bathtub and wrap-around windows
- This is an 18-foot build and many reclaimed materials were used
- The trailer came from an old RV trailer and it was rehabbed and upgraded to handle the extra weight
- The bathroom and kitchen windows were salvaged from a commercial building
- The inside walls are reclaimed redwood from a former Oregon governor’s mansion
- The oven and range, fridge, and water heater run on propane
- A custom version of this tiny house can be built by Tiny SMART House (more info below to get in touch with them here)
- NW Mountaineer Model
- Built by Tiny SMART House
- Built with recycled materials
- Old RV trailer rebuilt for foundation
- Bathroom with jacuzzi style hot tub
- Built-in furniture
- Fold-up/down table
- Loft space with ladder access
- Shed style roof
- Available from 16′ – 44′ lengths and 8’6″, 10′ – 12′ widths
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- 4-Story Off-Grid Tree House on 10 Acres in Sagle, Idaho - September 14, 2020
- Our Podcast Interview with Tim Mastic (He Moved Into A New Tiny House Community in Florida) - August 17, 2020
- 20-ft. Tumbleweed Cypress Tiny House - August 11, 2020