This is the Sturgis tiny house on wheels by Cubist Engineering. It’s a modern 21ft tiny house with “a queen-size bed that appears magically from the ceiling,” according to the builder. Watch how it works in the video below!
It also features a unique trailer with removable axles and trailer hitch. Very interesting! Did I mention the remote control gull-wing door? Take the tour below and let us know what you think in the comments!
The Sturgis Tiny House by Cubist Engineering
Video: The Sturgis Tiny House with Secret Ceiling Bed!
The Sturgis is a 21.5’x8.5′ studio suite. A roomy retreat with everything you need for a relaxing stay, whether it’s your weekend in the country, or a guest given their own space: a spa-like bathroom with outdoor shower, full kitchen with induction cooktop, fridge and deep sink. A full-size West Elm modular sofa (no box with a cushion pretending to be a couch), and a queen-size bed that appears magically from the ceiling.1
- 21.5’x8.5′ studio suite
- Cubist Secret Ceiling Bed with queen mattress
- Built on a Transformable Trailer foundation with removable axles and removable hitch; insulated and sealed
- White-oak flooring
- LED lighting
- Choice of your plumbing
- Tankles water heater
- 9′ x 3′ remote control gullwing door
- Subfloor with three in-floor storage compartments
- Built in cabinetry
- Bath with rain shower and dual flush toilet
Learn more below!
Our big thanks to Mike Haney of Cubist Engineering for sharing!
Share this with your friends/family using the e-mail/social re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you liked this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with more! Thank you!
You can also try our NEW Small House Newsletter!
More Like This: Explore our Tiny Houses Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- The Perfect Tiny Home on a Foundation (With Land) in Olympia, Washington For Sale - July 20, 2018
- ADA Compliant Tiny House on a Foundation by Tiny SMART House - July 20, 2018
- 24ft Farmhouse by Liberation Tiny Homes - July 20, 2018