This is the Majestic Bus To Tiny Cabin Conversion in the country near Hay-on-Wye (United Kingdom). It’s an old bus turned into a permanent tiny cabin with a bathhouse just a few steps away.
The little bus home accommodates up to four people comfortably. It may also be available as a rental if you’re ever in the area.
Don’t miss other amazing stories like this – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Majestic Bus to Tiny Cabin Renovation
The bathhouse… 🙂
And… Let’s not forget the ‘Throne’ aka Reading Room 🙂
VIDEO: Rob and Layla on the Majestic Bus ‘Tiny Home’
VIDEO #2: The Majestic Bus to Tiny Home Conversion
A few metres away lies a purpose built wooden bath house, containing a flush toilet and a luxurious roll-top bath with shower above
Prices vary from £90 – £145 per night depending on time of year
- Majestic Bus
- Book this Bus
- The Majestic Bus on Facebook (give them your ‘Like’ please:))
- YouTube video
- Living in a Shoebox (as seen on)
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this Majestic Bus to Tiny Home conversion you’ll LOVE our free daily tiny house newsletter with more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Building A $13K Cabin In 55 Days - January 26, 2021
- He’s Building a Tiny House with 6-ft. Jacuzzi Tub And Spiral Staircase (Still Under Construction) - January 14, 2021
- 2017 Escape Vista Tiny House in Portland, Oregon (For Sale) - January 14, 2021