It’s always fun to see creative ways to build tiny homes since they really do come in all shapes and sizes.
In this post I get to show you the Majestic Bus to Tiny Cabin conversion in the countryside.
This little bus home is able to accommodate four people comfortably and when you go inside I think you’ll be pleased as to what you’ll find.
I hope you’ll enjoy the photo tour, story, and video tour/interview on the bus down below. Please enjoy and re-share if you’d like to.
Majestic Bus to Tiny Cabin Renovation
And… Let’s not forget the ‘Throne’ aka Reading Room 🙂
VIDEO: Rob and Layla on the Majestic Bus ‘Tiny Home’
VIDEO #2: The Majestic Bus to Tiny Home Conversion
- Majestic Bus
- The Majestic Bus on Facebook (give them your ‘Like’ please:))
- YouTube video
- Living in a Shoebox (as seen on)
If you enjoyed this Majestic Bus to Tiny Home conversion you’ll LOVE our free daily tiny house newsletter with more!
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- World War 2 Railway Train Car Turned Tiny House - December 10, 2019
- The Oki Tiny House in the Catskills Two Hours from NYC - December 9, 2019
- 1988 Airstream Excella for 25k - December 9, 2019