It’s always fun to see creative ways to build tiny homes since they really do come in all shapes and sizes.
In this post I get to show you the Majestic Bus to Tiny Cabin conversion in the countryside.
This little bus home is able to accommodate four people comfortably and when you go inside I think you’ll be pleased as to what you’ll find.
I hope you’ll enjoy the photo tour, story, and video tour/interview on the bus down below. Please enjoy and re-share if you’d like to.
Majestic Bus to Tiny Cabin Renovation
And… Let’s not forget the ‘Throne’ aka Reading Room 🙂
VIDEO: Rob and Layla on the Majestic Bus ‘Tiny Home’
VIDEO #2: The Majestic Bus to Tiny Home Conversion
- Majestic Bus
- The Majestic Bus on Facebook (give them your ‘Like’ please:))
- YouTube video
- Living in a Shoebox (as seen on)
If you enjoyed this Majestic Bus to Tiny Home conversion you’ll LOVE our free daily tiny house newsletter with more!
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Beachfront Studio Tiny Home in New Zealand - December 17, 2018
- 488 Sq. Ft. Cottage on 1 Acre in West Plains, Missouri - December 16, 2018
- 24ft TruForm Tiny House on Wheels For Sale in Waldport, Oregon - December 16, 2018