This is Jessica’s 16 Ft. MitchCraft Tiny Home.
The itty-bitty build includes some clever storage ideas, including drawers that pull out and become the kitchenette seating area! She has a loft bedroom, a bathroom with shower and composting toilet, and a kitchen with a three-burner stove top. Enjoy!
Jessica’s 16 Ft. MitchCraft Tiny Home
Images via MitchCraft Tiny Homes
- Main-floor bed
- Loft bedroom A 16′
- Custom cabinetry
- Oak butcher block counter tops
- Pine bead board
- 4.5 cu. ft. electric fridge w/ separate freezer
- 3 burner propane cooktop
- Nature’s Head Composting Toilet
- Precision Temp propane tankless on-demand water heater
- Envi electric convection heater
- Standard 50 amp RV power inlet
- Standard RV city water inlet
- 30 gallon on board fresh water tank with Shurflo water pump
- 36″ Fiberglass shower surround
- This model was sold for $39,000.
Also available from MitchCraft Tiny Homes: Dennis’ Tiny House, Bookworm, Blue Moon.
Share this with your friends/family using the e-mail/social re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you liked this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with more! Thank you!
More Like This: Explore our Tiny Houses Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Natalie C. McKee
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Tiny Barn-style Cabin in Alpharetta, Georgia - November 26, 2017
- $30k Tiny House on Wheels with ‘Murphy’ Bed For Sale! - October 23, 2017
- Falling Leaves Tiny Home For Sale in Cedar Park, Texas – Price Reduced - September 18, 2017