This is Jessica’s 16 Ft. MitchCraft Tiny Home.
The itty-bitty build includes some clever storage ideas, including drawers that pull out and become the kitchenette seating area! She has a loft bedroom, a bathroom with shower and composting toilet, and a kitchen with a three-burner stovetop. Enjoy!
Don’t miss other awesome tiny homes and other interesting structures – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter!
Jessica’s BEAUTIFUL 16 Ft. MitchCraft Tiny Home
A beautiful little cabin built on a trailer.
The front door has custom windows.
Going inside to reveal the kitchen and bed platform.
What do you think of the plywood walls?
Personally, I kind of like it.
Kitchen details. 🙂
Look, it’s a regular size ceiling fan in a tiny house! 😀
The entry. The loft ladder is stored away. 🙂
Under the loft is the bathroom with a shower.
16-ft. tiny house on wheels by MitchCraft Tiny Homes.
Images via MitchCraft Tiny Homes
- Main-floor bed
- Loft bedroom A 16′
- Custom cabinetry
- Oak butcher block countertops
- Pine beadboard
- 4.5 cu. ft. electric fridge w/ separate freezer
- 3 burner propane cooktop
- Nature’s Head Composting Toilet
- Precision Temp propane tankless on-demand water heater
- Envi electric convection heater
- Standard 50 amp RV power inlet
- Standard RV city water inlet
- 30 gallon onboard freshwater tank with Shurflo water pump
- 36″ Fiberglass shower surround
- This model was sold for $39,000 (several years back)
Also from MitchCraft Tiny Homes:
Share this with your friends/family using the e-mail/social re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you liked this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with more! Thank you!
More Like This: Explore our Tiny Houses Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- 2003 VW Eurovan Weekender w/ GoWesty Conversion - July 23, 2021
- Model One: Container Tiny House Plans For Sale - July 22, 2021
- Uplift One: Christopher’s 1971 Airstream Conversion - July 22, 2021