This is the 22′ Blue Moon tiny house by MitchCraft Tiny Homes.
From the outside, you’ll notice it features a shed-style roof with a side entrance. Inside, you’ll find a living area, kitchen, bathroom, and double lofts. This tiny home is located outside of Fort Collins, Colorado at Warren’s Hidden Corner.
Don’t miss other beautiful tiny homes like this – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Blue Moon Tiny House by Mitchcraft Tiny Homes
This tiny house features a side entry with a custom door along with corrugated metal and cedar siding.
Going inside to check out the interior.
There’s a full kitchen with loads of storage on the other side.
A flip-up table adds function and saves space.
See how it all works below!
The space-saving bathroom with everything one needs.
View from the sleeping loft.
There’s a bonus storage loft space on the other side.
This tiny house is called Warner’s Hidden Corner and it’s built by MitchCraft Tiny Homes.
Here’s the space under the sleeping loft.
Inside the cozy sleeping loft with a mattress inside.
Another look at the exterior of this tiny house on wheels.
- Nicole’s Gooseneck Tiny House by MitchCraft Tiny Homes
- Ross’s 35-foot Gooseneck Tiny House by MitchCraft Tiny Homes
- Contemporary 20-Foot MitchCraft Tiny House
You can share this tiny house story with your friends and family for free using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks.
If you enjoyed this tiny house story you’ll absolutely LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Freedom Teardrop Trailer With Off-Road Package (For Sale) - October 27, 2021
- Classic Teardrop Campers by Second Wind Trailers - October 22, 2021
- 720-sq.-ft. Two-Bedroom Home in Arcadia, Florida - October 22, 2021