This is the construction of the 243 sq. ft. Daniel Miller Tiny House that we recently showed you.
You can see how this tiny home was built onto a trailer in some of the photos below.
Please enjoy, learn more, and re-share below. Thank you!
Construction of the Daniel Miller Tiny House
- 243 sq. ft.
- Built on 24′ Iron Eagle (PAD Tiny House) trailer
- Board & Batten siding with cedar shingles accents
- Standing seam metal roofing
- Eight windows with white privacy blinds
- Full kitchen with pantry
- 20′ of bookshelves
- 32″ LCD TV
Please learn more using the resources below. Thanks.
- 243 Sq. Ft. Daniel Miller Tiny House
- Tiny House Listings (for sale)
- DropBox (construction photo album)
You can share this tiny house with your friends and family for free using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks.
If you enjoyed this tiny house you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more! Thank you!
More Like This: Explore our Tiny House Construction Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- 803 Sq. Ft. Tiny Home on 2 Acres in Ashland City, Tennessee for $139,000 OBO - April 17, 2019
- She added a porch to her tiny house in the woods… - April 14, 2019
- 28-foot Lightweight Gooseneck Tiny House: The Tucson by Rocky Mountain Tiny Houses - April 11, 2019