This is the construction of the 243 sq. ft. Daniel Miller Tiny House that we recently showed you.
You can see how this tiny home was built onto a trailer in some of the photos below.
Please enjoy, learn more, and re-share below. Thank you!
Construction of the Daniel Miller Tiny House
- 243 sq. ft.
- Built on 24′ Iron Eagle (PAD Tiny House) trailer
- Board & Batten siding with cedar shingles accents
- Standing seam metal roofing
- Eight windows with white privacy blinds
- Full kitchen with pantry
- 20′ of bookshelves
- 32″ LCD TV
Please learn more using the resources below. Thanks.
- 243 Sq. Ft. Daniel Miller Tiny House
- Tiny House Listings (for sale)
- DropBox (construction photo album)
You can share this tiny house with your friends and family for free using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks.
If you enjoyed this tiny house you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more! Thank you!
More Like This: Explore our Tiny House Construction Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- The Squad Van Build With Rooftop Tent by Native Campervans - October 21, 2021
- REVIEW: Jackery 1500 Solar Generator + 4 x SolarSaga 100W Panels - October 17, 2021
- Jackery’s 9th Anniversary Sale: 15% Discount on Solar Generators, Solar Panels, And Battery Banks - October 17, 2021