This is the 243 sq. ft. Daniel Miller Tiny House on Wheels.
It’s for sale for $65,000 and located in Battle Ground, Washington.
Please enjoy, learn more, and re-share below. Thank you!
243 Sq. Ft. Daniel Miller Tiny House
- 243 sq. ft.
- Built on 24′ Iron Eagle (PAD Tiny House) trailer
- Board & Batten siding with cedar shingles accents
- Standing seam metal roofing
- Eight windows with white privacy blinds
- Full kitchen with pantry
- 20′ of bookshelves
- 32″ LCD TV
Please learn more using the resources below. Thanks.
You can share this tiny house with your friends and family for free using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks.
If you enjoyed this tiny house you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more! Thank you!
More Like This: Explore our Tiny Houses Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Roger’s Cottage, 675-sq.-ft. Retreat in Downtown Raleigh - October 15, 2020
- Liz and Ron’s Married Life In A Van - October 14, 2020
- Expedition Evans: From Van Life to Salvaging a Sailboat - October 14, 2020