This is a handicap accessible tiny house.
It’s designed and built by NextDoor Housing with aging relatives in mind.
Please enjoy, read more, and re-share below!
Handicap Accessible Tiny House by NextDoor Housing
Video: NextDoor Housing and Grandma Shirley
- Starting at $42,560
- Handicap Accessible floor plan and
- Built to ANSI Code.
- 2×4 standard stick construction.
- 8’ sidewalls with 6/12 ceiling.
- R-19 floor insulation value; R-15 wall insulation value; R-21 roof insulation value.
- Interior pocket door concealing bathroom.
- White metal fascia.
- MetroSHAKE steel roof.
- Victorian Dormer over main door.
- Ice & Water shield.
- White roof edge.
- Vinyl Siding with 7/16” OSB
- Dupont Tyvek Home Wrap.
- 50 amp electric service.
- 120/240 box and outlets.
- Motion sensor exterior lights –passenger facing & front facing.
- Exterior outlet.
- 20 gallon electric water heater
- 200 gallons on board storage for grey/black water.
- Propane heater.
- Electric wall heater in utility closet with separate thermostat.
- Dormer Refrigerator.
- Full size residential toilet.
- 62” fiberglass shower insert.
- Ash cabinetry.
- Custom finishes and upgrades available
- Rent one for $1,250/month
Our big thanks to John for sharing!
You can share this tiny house with your friends and family for free using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks.
If you enjoyed this tiny house you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more! Thank you!
More Like This: Explore our Tiny House Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Natalie C. McKee
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Tiny Barn-style Cabin in Alpharetta, Georgia - November 26, 2017
- Falling Leaves Tiny House on Wheels in Cedar Park, Texas - September 18, 2017
- Andréanne and Nathaniel’s Tiny House by Lumbec - July 6, 2017