The Epu tiny house is another design by Tumbleweed Houses. This house is 89 square feet with an actual porch. Well, a mini porch!
It’s made to be built on a dual axle trailer and is still very small in comparison to some of the others–making it relatively easy to move around and park.
This model has a kitchen in the rear with an open main room with a built in desk. The sleeping area is designed to be upstairs in a loft.
Estimated cost to build yourself
Price of Plans
Buying one ready-made from Tumbleweed
*Pricing is approximate and may change
Details and Floor Plan
Photo credits: Tumbleweed Houses
Info on the Building Plans
The Epu is the house that Jay Shafer lived in for years. The plans include
- Front, back, side elevations
- Floor plans for downstairs and loft
- Electrical plans for downstairs and loft
- Diagram that cuts the house in half to show insulation, roof pitch and more
- Instructions on how to attach the house to a trailer
- Framing walls
- Details for built-in furniture and cabinets
- Door dimensions
- Full material list (windows, heater, lumber, and more)
If you want to learn more… Download our tiny house plans & floor plans catalog.
If you want to learn how to build, get the tiny house construction guide.
Check out these other tiny house designs:
- Couple Design and Build the Perfect Off-Grid Tiny Home
- 28-Foot Blue Heron Tiny House by Blue Sky Tiny Homes
- Manitoba 636 sq. ft. Floor Plan/Designs
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Don’s Bookmobile Bus Conversion (FOR SALE) – Price Lowered! - April 7, 2020
- He Started Building His Tiny House At Age 16, And Did It For Under 8k - April 6, 2020
- Tampa Bay ESCAPE Tiny House Village Sneak Peek! (Landscape Update) - April 2, 2020