When you walk into the main floor through the french doors you’re greeted by the living room and kitchen.
Keep walking towards the back you’ll find the ‘front door’ along with the bathroom. Behind you are the stairs to go up to the second floor where you can enjoy a spacious bedroom with a 50 sq. ft. upstairs deck/balcony.
The main level is 10’x20′ and the second floor is approximately 10’x15′ with the 10’x’5′ deck/balcony I told you about. Ready to check it out? I thought so! Enjoy below.
The Eagle 1 Two Level Micro Home
I’ll show you the floor plan below but above you can see how it all works. The front door is in the rear right of the building but you can also decide to use the french doors instead. And one of my favorite features is the upstairs balcony from the bedroom. Pretty cool, right? Enjoy the rest of this micro house below:
You Might Also Like
- A Steel Framed Tiny House on Wheels
- Steel versus Wood When Building Tiny
- How to Design a Non Combustible Tiny Home
If you enjoyed the Eagle 1 micro home you’ll absolutely love joining our free daily tiny house newsletter with even more!
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- 4-Story Off-Grid Tree House on 10 Acres in Sagle, Idaho - September 14, 2020
- Our Podcast Interview with Tim Mastic (He Moved Into A New Tiny House Community in Florida) - August 17, 2020
- 20-ft. Tumbleweed Cypress Tiny House - August 11, 2020