If you’re seriously into tiny living and learning even more about the tiny house movement and you haven’t already read Dee Williams’ book, The Big Tiny, which is available April 28th, 2015 (but you can pre-order now) on paperback, it’s a great time to get it so we can support Dee’s work.
It’s funny because Dee just let me know about it and wanted me to get the word out to you. And she sent me a picture that I thought you might also enjoy. It’s one of Dee’s copies of the book (with no dust cover) that was devoured by her friend’s dog, Walter. 😀
Dee Williams’ The Big Tiny Available In Paperback
If you appreciate Dee Williams like I do, you’ll love this book. Here’s why (and what you’ll find inside):
- The benefits of slowing down and living simply
- How to appreciate the most important things in life
- Why Dee decided to completely change her life and go tiny
- How tiny living has created more time and abundance for her
- How her house bills are about $8 a month
- How she cleans her entire house in only 10 minutes
- Dee’s complete story and amazing perspectives
Learn more and order your copy below 🙂
You can share this exciting tiny house book announcement with your friends and family for free using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks.
If you enjoyed this tiny house book announcement you’ll absolutely LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more! Thank you!
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Young Wild and Tree House in Georgia is a Vintage Trailer Bus on Stilts - February 1, 2023
- Four Tumbleweed Tiny House Plans for Free (2023) - February 1, 2023
- Pre-owned Escape Tradition Tiny House For Sale - January 31, 2023