This micro camper fits on the truck of many small trucks. The owner of this one used her Toyota Tacoma to carry it.
She calls it the NapCamper. It’s like a modern version of a gypsy wagon, don’t you think?
It’s a great way to travel because you’re not hauling a huge amount of weight so gas isn’t too expensive.
By the way, Cathy, the owner, is putting it up for sale in case you’re interested. Let me pass it on to her so she can tell you a little bit about it. Afterwards, feel free to ask your questions about it in the comments. Here’s Cathy…
Here are some photos of the “NapCamper” as I call it. I know there will be questions about its exact size and other details. I can answer those later. I’m at work now. Some basics:
1. The camper fits a small truck, like a Toyota Tacoma, which is what I carried it on. My Toyota is a gutless truck, and it had no trouble with the camper.
2. The camper was built by a boat-builder about 20 years ago. I don’t know him, but he did a great job!
3. Headspace is about 6 feet and width is also about 6 feet.
4. Footpump sink with a 5 gallon water tank.
5. There are 3 drawers, some kitchen space, and a small closet for storage.
6. There’s additional storage under the seats and above the wheel wells.
Please don’t miss other exciting tiny homes – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter!
Photos Courtesy of Cathy
7. The micro camper sleeps two. The top bunk slides out and the seat can also be converted into a bed.
8. You can pull out a small fold-out table and there’s even more space under the counter for storage.
9. Side windows do not open but the front and back ones do open and have screen to keep the bugs out.
10. It already has an electrical hook up for RV parks.
11. Custom paint and a sewn interior was completed by me just last year 🙂
If you enjoyed this new age gypsy micro camper you’ll love our free daily tiny house newsletter with more.
Try our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter for even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
More Like This: Tiny Houses | The Grand Sojourner Tiny House: A 3-Bedroom Tiny Home on Wheels! | THOW
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Roger’s Cottage, 675-sq.-ft. Retreat in Downtown Raleigh - October 15, 2020
- Liz and Ron’s Married Life In A Van - October 14, 2020
- Expedition Evans: From Van Life to Salvaging a Sailboat - October 14, 2020