It was recently posted on their Facebook Page and it features natural wood, live edge countertops, and so much more. It’s a super nice tiny house design/build, but what do you think? Want Backcountry to build one for you? Learn how to get started with them here.
Don’t miss other awesome tiny homes like this – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
24-ft. Basecamp Tiny House on Wheels by Backcountry Tiny Homes Custom-Built w/ Live Edge Countertops
- Basecamp model
- Backcountry Tiny Homes
- Rooftop deck
- Lots of storage built-in
- Bathroom and kitchen
- Living area
- Two lofts
- Several options available
- Starts at 35,000 (for a shell)
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Companion Plus 40-ft. Tiny Home on Wheels by Back Porch Homes - April 7, 2021
- 20-ft. Le Lumaca Tiny House With Spacious Loft (For Sale) - April 7, 2021
- Lightweight Kantoor Karavaan, Netherlands - April 6, 2021